Some operations are slow

I’m having a weird issue. I have a VeraLite and some operations in have started taking a long time to acknowledge. Most notably, when I do a Save changing a setting, when I try to update a device configuration or when I add a device.

When I do a Save, the saving screen appears and it takes about 5 minutes for the Save and refresh to occur. It used to be immediate.

When I change a configuration on a Z-Wave device (on the Device Options tab) I do not see the blue indicator icon and it takes around 3 minutes before the UI acknowledges that the configuration was sent. It used to display the blue icon and acknowledge immediately that the configuration was sent.

And this one occurs outside the UI - When I put my Vera in inclusion mode (on batteries), it takes about 2 minutes before it is in the ready state (solid blue, flashing orange) - this used to take about a minute. And when I try to include a device, it takes about a minute and a half now, when it used to take around 5-10 seconds.

Are these all related in some way? Other than that, it appears to be functioning normally. Device updates are quick. No issues with timing in scenes/PLEG. No slowness in the UI.

I’m on UI5 and I have not tried any type of restore operation - yet.

Did this happen suddenly or over time and you have been adding a lot of Z-Wave devices?

(Roughly: the more stuff you have the longer the Lua engine restarts take, and the longer the inclusion process takes.)

[quote=“oTi@, post:2, topic:182481”]Did this happen suddenly or over time and you have been adding a lot of Z-Wave devices?

(Roughly: the more stuff you have the longer the Lua engine restarts take, and the longer the inclusion process takes.)[/quote]

It just happened all of a sudden. Probably around few months ago. I just didn’t pay much attention to it until now.

I have 32 z-wave devices and 15 plug-ins. Memory usage appears normal.