[solved] does restoring from backup not restore AltUI?

I had to restore a complete vera backup (z-wave-network & data) as vera was reloading every other minute after including a new device.
I then realized that one workflow that I had deleted but was still present at the time of the backup did not come back.
Does vera backup not also restore AltUI to it’s previous state?

[quote=“pls90, post:1, topic:197158”]I had to restore a complete vera backup (z-wave-network & data) as vera was reloading every other minute after including a new device.
I then realized that one workflow that I had deleted but was still present at the time of the backup did not come back.
Does vera backup not also restore AltUI to it’s previous state?[/quote]

yes it should be there. ALTUI only uses device variables for its storage and therefore is backed up as part of regular backup.

check the “Wflow_Workflows_0” variable which should contain a JSON array of your workflow IDs like this:
[“0-1”,“0-2”,“0-3”,“0-4”,“0-5”,“0-6”,“0-7”,“0-8”,“0-9”]

then check the “Wflow_x-y_n” variables ( x-y is the workflow ID and n vary from 0 to n and store chunks of the JSON workflow structure

The problem seems to be the one backup I tried to restore.
Something must be corrupted on that one.
On UI7 I saw an error on the AltUI device (see screenshot).
I restored an earlier backup and it brought back the AltUI workflows as expected, so first problem solved.

Still I get LOTS of warnings (see second screenshot).
This can’t be normal.

[quote=“pls90, post:3, topic:197158”]The problem seems to be the one backup I tried to restore.
Something must be corrupted on that one.
On UI7 I saw an error on the AltUI device (see screenshot).
I restored an earlier backup and it brought back the AltUI workflows as expected, so first problem solved.

Still I get LOTS of warnings (see second screenshot).
This can’t be normal.[/quote]

it is your box which is unresponsive and not responding to web services calls.
Maybe you have a pb with your box ( memory, faulty plugin ) or you created a buggy workflow which lacks a waiting state and takes all CPU. try to disableworkflows by putting “0” in the “EnableWorkflows” variable then reload luup and see if the box behaves better

Usually cpu is 95% idle. But i’ll see if i can narrow it down to a workflow.

Gesendet von meinem SGP612 mit Tapatalk