Soil Moisture level

Any devices out there that would integrate with Vera and give me soil moisture level? Really would just need dry/wet.

Correct me if I’m wrong but that is a mood lighting controller and the question was about soil moisture sensors… If you scroll down the linked page it has a couple clicky links to sensors on a Russian(?) page but there’s no information on how to integrate this with a Vera controller…

The reason why I am stating this is I, like the OP, am in the midst of researching irrigation control using the Vera.

According to the manual, you can attach up to 4 sensors working in range 0-10V, so it should be possible to attach moisture sensor to it.
Did anyone tried that in real life?

I am trying to get some solution as well.

You can build your own using an Arduino or better still a Z-Uno.

Soil Moisture sensors are available which quickly connect to either of the above devices.

Look at the example of a water level meter, substitute the level meter for a soil moisture sensor.

Start with this:

http://z-uno.z-wave.me/examples/waterlevel/

Google Arduino & Soil Moisture for other solutions.

I did some research and contacted Fibaro support - unfortunately they recommend attaching 0-10V sensors, while most of the Arduino ones is 0-5V.
I would like to avoid build complete Arduino/Z-Uno controller to manage this since I want to design it to work outside the house.

I’ve ordered Arduino soil moisture sensor and will try to play with it. In worst case it should work as 0/1 unit, where sensitivity is set up via potentiometer.