siren question

i’m using the old siren from my alarm panel with an 12v adapter and a z-wave appliance module.
2 questions
1: whats the best way to make a scene so it will go off when sensor are tripped? (having a brain fart on setting this up)
2:is it possible to re configure this as the SSA- Siren / Strobe Alarm Module so i wont show up as a light?

Set up a scene with a command that turns on the appliance module or turns it on or off in X seconds or mins.
In this scene under the events tab create a new event, select your sensor, and then set the drop down options as an “armed sensor is tripped” (name it something), select Tripped as “yes” and save.

If you want to get creative then you can use the advanced tab instead of the commands tab to cycle the power on an off at one second intervals etc.

I’ve attached a pic as an example of how to set up the event and the command. Its actually form a similar thing I have that turns a light on when the front door opens.

[quote=“bdevaux, post:1, topic:167786”]i’m using the old siren from my alarm panel with an 12v adapter and a z-wave appliance module.
2 questions
1: whats the best way to make a scene so it will go off when sensor are tripped? (having a brain fart on setting this up)
2:is it possible to re configure this as the SSA- Siren / Strobe Alarm Module so i wont show up as a light?[/quote]

The Fortrezz SSA sirens still show as lights FYI, but I have two and they work great.

If you want to get creative then you can use the advanced tab instead of the commands tab to cycle the power on an off at one second intervals etc.
???

Ps3 accessories, Nintendo wii accessories, Xbox 360 accessories, ps3 controller