Simple set of actions will not work in PLEG

I have been having ongoing difficulty with my whole system lately. I seem to have tracked it down to a set of logic actions in a PLEG device. The set of actions is simply turning on the outside lights at sundown. They have worked for at least a year. Now they almost never come on. Or at least 1 or two out of the 4 lights will sometimes come on. It is all very intermittent.

The condition is simply sundown according to a day or night app. it triggers an action with the 4 lights to turn on. I also have a separate set of action that turn on certain inside lights, and an action that turns them off at sunrise. Both of those actions work great.

If I hit run at the logic action page for the outside lights it will restart lua. I can run the other 2 and they always work quickly and flawlessly. If I hit run next to each light in the editing page each device works great. They just won’t work as an action together.

What am I missing? Thanks!

You may have a corrupted action or condition. Try removing ALL aspects of this one logic, save PLEG, restart LUA … THEN recreate the Triggers, Condition and Action. Save, reload Lua then test. It sounds like your needs for this logic are fairly simple, so this would be an easy way to test if something went wacky in your PLEG definition file. I have had a similar issue where the condition was bad but the action seemed ok. Recreating a new condition gave it a sequential name with a 1 appended to the end (even though the ‘original’ condition was gone). Removing all, saving and starting over did fix the issue.

You really need to post a Status report so we can see the overall picture of the PLEG, without it we really have no idea if it’s a Logic problem or something else, like a corrupted action/condition as kartcom suggests.

I tried this and it seems to be working now. Thanks!