Show notification in pop-up on Android

Hi,

Is there any way to have a notification preview show in Android when an alert comes in? I’d like to see the alert in a pop-up as soon as it arrives.

Thanks,

Kevin

[quote=“kevink619, post:1, topic:193820”]Hi,

Is there any way to have a notification preview show in Android when an alert comes in? I’d like to see the alert in a pop-up as soon as it arrives.

Thanks,

Kevin[/quote]

Maybe I don’t understand but you should already get alerts with Vera Alerts. It pops up same as text message, email or any other alert on your phone.

[quote=“integlikewhoa, post:2, topic:193820”][quote=“kevink619, post:1, topic:193820”]Hi,

Thanks,

Kevin[/quote]

Maybe I don’t understand but you should already get alerts with Vera Alerts. It pops up same as text message, email or any other alert on your phone.[/quote]

On my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, I get the alerts just fine, but I don’t see the pop-up balloon/overlay that would allow me to read the alert without having to click on it. I’ve made sure to enable the alerts permissions.

Kevin

[quote=“kevink619, post:3, topic:193820”][quote=“integlikewhoa, post:2, topic:193820”][quote=“kevink619, post:1, topic:193820”]Hi,

I’m otherwise really liking the VeraAlerts plugin. It’s easy to use and has been very reliable.

Thanks,

Kevin[/quote]

Maybe I don’t understand but you should already get alerts with Vera Alerts. It pops up same as text message, email or any other alert on your phone.[/quote]

On my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, I get the alerts just fine, but I don’t see the pop-up balloon/overlay that would allow me to read the alert without having to click on it. I’ve made sure to enable the alerts permissions.

Kevin[/quote]

I found out via another thread that this functionality isn’t implemented. As someone suggested elsewhere, I ended up using Tasker to display the VeraAlert notifications in a pop-up balloon on my phone in the meantime.