Setting up guest house

ok so I have everything working in the main house, and the thermostat, motion, lamp, and door are working in the guest house (off the main controller from the other house). I am running cat6 from one house to the other next trip, and would like to set up the guest house independently so the renters can control. This would be a second Vera on the same network, or using the guest network. Is there a way I can do this and still maintain visibility of the settings from my initial system? Don’t want to give them access to my stuff, but would like to still access as necessary. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Bridge the two units. You will be able to see all of the bridged settings in the main unit.

Works well, i have the exact same guesthouse setup.

The only thing that does not bridge are the scenes. You can control everything on the child with the main unit as well as build scenes that trigger devices on either.

Thanks. I am sure I can dig around on here and figure out how to bridge them, but will the leasee be able to access the unit in the guest house with a separate password etc? Want to allow them control only on the guest house