Sensor code/type for Visonic Outdoor Motion sensor - TOWER 20 AM

Recently I bought the Visonic wireless outdoor motion sensor and noticed that it was not recognized by the Visonic plugin. After some analysis I found the code (sensor type) used for this sensor and added the corresponding mask to plugin lua code (thanks nlrb for making log viewing so simple :slight_smile: ). It is recognized by the plugin now. Wanted to share the details with you all.

Relevant log from the Visonic plugin in Vera:
[size=8pt][font=courier]02/24/14 23:35:02.728 luup_log:44: POWERMAX: Zone 11: Perimeter (chime = Melody Chime; [glow=red,2,300]sensor type = 6C [UNKNOWN])[/glow] <0x5416> 50
[/font][/size]

Added mask for this new sensor in “local pmZoneSensor_t” array in L_Powermax.lua. It is an outdoor motion sensor. File comparison, between after and before the change:
[size=8pt][font=courier]***** .\BRANCHES\1.2\L_Powermax.lua [After the change]
[0x3] = “Motion”, [0x4] = “Motion”, [0x5] = “Magnet”, [0x6] = “Magnet”, [0x7] = “Magnet”, [0xA] = “Smoke”, [0xB] = “Gas”, [glow=red,2,300][0xC] = “Motion”, [/glow][0xF] = “Wired”} – unknown to date: Push Button, Flood, Universal
***** .\BRANCHES\1.2\L_POWERMAX.LUA [Before the change]
[0x3] = “Motion”, [0x4] = “Motion”, [0x5] = “Magnet”, [0x6] = “Magnet”, [0x7] = “Magnet”, [0xA] = “Smoke”, [0xB] = “Gas”, [0xF] = “Wired”} – unknown to date: Push Button, Flood, Universal
[/font][/size]
@nlrb, request you to please include this change in the next update (or let me know if I should make the change).

Thanks.

@mamuli: thanks very much, will definitely add this!