Sensative Strip showing up twice in Vera Plus

We have tested it with the compatible version (Strips-MaZw) on Vera controllers, and it works fine. @RogerO I have created ticket 244844 via Zendesk to assist you with this, please make sure to check your email’s inbox and spam folders.

I am running 1.7.5186 (7.31).

@Leandro Does Vera support have a way to connect to my device and remove the ghost? I can create support ticket if so.

Hi @RogerO I have emailed you via ticket 244844 in Zendesk. Please make sure to respond to that email witht the remote access key so I can take a look and remove the ghost/duplicate device.

When though recently ?

You could try this command in a web browser:

http://vera_ip_address:3480/data_request?id=device&action=delete&device=822

@cw-kid I have done it myself no more than two months ago on a Vera Plus running the same firmware version (1.7.5186). It did not create any duplicates then, which is why my first suggestion was to unpair, reset if possible, and pair again with the device within short distance (within 6 feet line of sight) of the controller to see if that would take care of the issue, but since that is not something @RogerO wants to do now, there are other ways to deal with those duplicates, like those you have informed of already.

Fair enough and I agree unpair and repair is the best thing to try next.