Schlage lock works in every area except I cannot add codes through Vera

I have several short term properties where I have a Vera Lite working with a Schlage touchpad locks.
It is important to me to be able to remotely change the code when I have new guest arrives.
My other four Schlage/Vera combos work perfectly, I know how to use the lock like the back of my hand.

I just installed a new Schlage lock with a Vera lite comby in a new property.

• It installed and paired easily.
  • I am able to remotely delete codes, lock and unlock the door.
  • I am able to program the lock using the keypad at the door, including adding codes.

What it wont do is allow me to program the codes remotely from Vera.
I am able to enter the codes on Vera, it says “Code Entered Successfully”
That code will not work on the door.
It temporally adds the code I entered on Vera on my list of codes, and then removes it a few minutes later.

What is going on?

• Vera Lite 1.7.1040
  • SCHLAGE BE469ZP CAM 619 Connect Smart Deadbolt with alarm with Camelot Trim in Satin Nickel, Z-Wave Plus enabled

The door lock has an additional layer of security (S2 validation) that the controller is not compatible with, so the device would pair and be controlled to open/close, but due to this lack of the controller’s integration with S2 devices, the pin codes won’t be able to be programmed.

Now, unfortunately, you have a legacy controller for which we have already stopped the support for, but, we can offer you an upgrade for the latest controller available with a 20% discount! Let us know if you are interested into this product, and we’ll be glad to offer you more details via Email.