Schlage Lock Stops Communicating with Vera3

I have 3 schlage locks linked to my Vera3 at home. They were all working great until yesterday afternoon when one of the locks just stops communicating to Vera3. Oh and it’s not consistent either. Sometimes it says: device is now responding. And other times device is NOT responding - the latter happens more often.
What do I do to fix this?

Thank you!

Hi,

If I’m not mistaking, Door locks drain batteries faster then other devices. Try to replace your batteries first and see if this will fix your problem.

Best Regards,

• Andrei -

Thanks, but batteries are all good!
So I mistakenly reset the vera3 and it wiped out all the devices!
Took hours to pair all the devices back on the Vera and now we have the same problem with the notification, this time with all the devices, not just one.
I ran the heal last night and thought it solved the problem since I got a few notification. Only to realize that not all the notifications were received. I deleted all the codes from the doorlock just in case it confused vera to have the codes from both the lock and the vera site. And I started adding all the codes/PIN back in again. And still no fix.

We disconnected vera just now to see if that solves the problem, and no, nothing. This is quite frustrating.