Schlage keyless entry ~ logging entries

First post here…

Is their a way when someone access the schalge keyless entry? I was thinking it would be great to have what code was enetered at what time so I can see who has come and gone last. I think the Schlage allows 16 unique codes. Is it possible to have events triggered when someone enteres like raise heat and sgut off alarm?

Thanks

[quote=“83SanDimas, post:1, topic:168479”]First post here…

Is their a way when someone access the schalge keyless entry?[/quote]
Just hit the “notifications” tab in the lock setup box- you’ll see your options there.

[quote=“robinnes, post:2, topic:168479”][quote=“83SanDimas, post:1, topic:168479”]First post here…

Just hit the “notifications” tab in the lock setup box- you’ll see your options there.[/quote]
I think what he’s looking for is a constantly updated list of usage which isn’t provided by the notifications tab or anywhere else that I can find. You’d think this feature would be present since it has been for key pad locks for decades.

[quote=“S-F, post:3, topic:168479”][quote=“robinnes, post:2, topic:168479”][quote=“83SanDimas, post:1, topic:168479”]First post here…

Just hit the “notifications” tab in the lock setup box- you’ll see your options there.[/quote]
I think what he’s looking for is a constantly updated list of usage which isn’t provided by the notifications tab or anywhere else that I can find. You’d think this feature would be present since it has been for key pad locks for decades.[/quote]
You mean some sort of login sheet that shows past entries?
Yeah, that would be nice- maybe someday.

You need to create a “Scene” the wiki is a good place to start:
http://docs2.mios.com/doc.php?language=1&manual=1&platform=2&page=create_scene

If you’d like I can post some screen caps of one of my scenes that turns on our foyer light wen someone enters a pin after sunset so you get the basic idea of how a scene works…

I just installed my first Schlage deadbolt so I’d like to see your code, please!

Also, is there any way to put the device is a mode where you can run a ‘heal’ process to update the neighbor list? I’ve entered the 6 digit program code, yellow light blinks and then goes solid, but it doesn’t stay ‘on’ long enought to complete the heal process. My Vera 2 unit is pretty far from the installed lock so I want to make sure that it knows who the closest neighbors are to optimize communication.

You’d be better off starting a new thread for this issue because it’s unrelated to this thread…

This scene turns on the foyer light at 65% power for 2 min if the front door pin is entered after sunset (night).

• If you don’t see a tab screen cap, it’s because there was no changes made to that tab.

… rest of the tabs:
And here’s the Luup code for the Luup tab:

if ( luup.is_night() ) then
return true
else
return false
end

Excellent… thanks, robinnes!

I expected a lot of luup code in your response. I didn’t realize that so many new scene “events” were available for the Schlage device which will do most of the work in creating the scene.