Schlage BE469ZP - MIOS & Eslo Pro

• Model: BE469ZP
  • Z-WAVE node ID: 20
  • Manufacturer: Schlage
  • Protocol: zwave

This door lock does not show my MIOS Dashboard.
Anyone else run into this using Eslo Pro?
Works good in Vera mobile app.

Marvin

Yes, still many issues. I have been waiting for Schlage FE599 a long time. I think we getting closer. Did you put in device request?

last visit

peterg88

10h

Yes, still many issues. I have been waiting for Schlage FE599 a long time. I think we getting closer. Did you put in device request?

New to all of this, been doing a lot of forum reading. Planning on sending in a device request this week.

Hi @Marvin.Miller the dashboard currently does not support all device types. We are currently working on it. I will let you know when we release it .

Any progress for the Schlage BE469ZP Keypad Deadbolt Door lock?

There has been a couple firmware updates since my post & I see some stuff with user codes in meshbots.

Is there a way to show the pin code users name in notifacations & how to get it set up in MIOS meshbots?

Thanks.

Marvin Miller

hi @Marvin.Miller

Schlage BE469ZP is integrated and you can use pin codes in the meshbot

We also show it in dashboard.

Can you explain more about the pin code users name part please ?

Thank you for your responce.
How do you connect the entered pincode to the users name in a notifacation?
I want entry notifacation with the name of the user that the pin code is attached to.

Thank you.

Marvin Miller

hi @Marvin.Miller

For that we may need to have which pin code is entered as a capability in triggers. Let me check on that.

That would really be a good and helpfull addition.
Keep me updated.
Thank you.

Marvin Miller

osmanEzlo Staff

Nov '22

hi @Marvin.Miller

For that we may need to have which pin code is entered as a capability in triggers. Let me check on that.

Any progress toward pin code connected to user name notifacation?

Something else that would be a big help for us non programmers is in the Meshbots settings drop down choices for the door lock, We need something telling us what the function do instead of a very vague popup on what it does.