Scene units less than 1 mile

New Vera user and new to UI7 (didnt have a choice)…but got the iphone locator running after about three attempts and totally by accident…you have to wait and give Vera a chance to sort things out. On the last try nothing worked and I chalked that up to the new UI. But I noticed that if I waited, things started to appear. I finalky got the app to accept and keep my real settings and then it just started to work.

Now I am trying to create a scene for when the iPhone leaves the house. The above/below settings dont take decimals…the . is removed…I would like to have a scene activated when the ohone is within a quarter of a mile or less…how do I do this?

[quote=“Opt2bout, post:1, topic:184105”]New Vera user and new to UI7 (didnt have a choice)…but got the iphone locator running after about three attempts and totally by accident…you have to wait and give Vera a chance to sort things out. On the last try nothing worked and I chalked that up to the new UI. But I noticed that if I waited, things started to appear. I finalky got the app to accept and keep my real settings and then it just started to work.

Now I am trying to create a scene for when the iPhone leaves the house. The above/below settings dont take decimals…the . is removed…I would like to have a scene activated when the ohone is within a quarter of a mile or less…how do I do this?[/quote]
I just tried on UI5 and it did not remove the decimal, cf screen shot attached