Scene Trigger Evaluation mode not saving

Just starting playing around with the scene editor in AltUI (I usually use the UI7 interface).

I have noticed that it is not saving the “Scene Trigger Evaluation mode:” when I set it to AND. The only way I have found to set this is using the iOS Vera App.

Also what is the checkbox next to each trigger do?

Thanks!

I am getting the same behavior. I want to use the “And” Feature of Scene Trigger Evaluation mode. I select it and save via the submit. But every time I come back to look at the scene, its always on the “Or” and my scene will trigger if only one of the two is true.

Am I correct, when select the “And”, both triggers must be met before scene will run?
If Motion Detected and Fan is in on stat, run scene?

Attached is screen shot.

I am using latest ALTUI and reloaded Luup and reboot vera, no change, still will not save the “And” selection.

[quote=“kyle.dawson, post:2, topic:199506”]I am getting the same behavior. I want to use the “And” Feature of Scene Trigger Evaluation mode. I select it and save via the submit. But every time I come back to look at the scene, its always on the “Or” and my scene will trigger if only one of the two is true.

Am I correct, when select the “And”, both triggers must be met before scene will run?
If Motion Detected and Fan is in on stat, run scene?

Attached is screen shot.

I am using latest ALTUI and reloaded Luup and reboot vera, no change, still will not save the “And” selection.[/quote]

I made a fix available in the GitHub - amg0/ALTUI: Enhancement Interface for VERA home automation system version. it will be in the next release

[quote=“Tsviper, post:1, topic:199506”]Just starting playing around with the scene editor in AltUI (I usually use the UI7 interface).

I have noticed that it is not saving the “Scene Trigger Evaluation mode:” when I set it to AND. The only way I have found to set this is using the iOS Vera App.

Also what is the checkbox next to each trigger do?

Thanks![/quote]

it controls an ‘enabled’ flag on the trigger data structure. i believe it enables or disables the trigger

I just deployed update ALTUI and retested my scene and it works now. I can save with the “And” and my scene needs to match both triggers before it can run. Thanks, that was fast support as always amg0.

no problem. note that UI7 does not expose that feature. only the vera mobile app does. so consider this feature as “advanced”, I am not sure if VERA will keep it or change it later. for now it indeed seems to work.