Scene controller to trigger Pandora or music service

Anyway I can trigger pandora to play or soundcloud via a scene controller?

Have you come to a solution with this one?
i have been trying to find a nice slick solution after a few different setups i have tried.
i believe my previous attempts, though successful, proved a little too convoluted and hence required a bit of maintenance to keep running. of which i fell behind and my scenes went to poo.
my best solution was a combination of vera and vox commando running on a server pc controlling a raspberry pi (with pandoki plugin) connected to my home theatre system. it worked great until my pc went the way of every windows machine and bogged down to an un-usable point and i haven’t had any time to rectify this.

whats your best idea?

Won’t the answer depend a lot on what device your trying to play Pandora? For example, playing Pandora on a Roku is a simple one-line Lua script using the REST interface.

Or are you trying to play Pandora on your Android? There might be better places for an answer on that.How to Start, Play, Pause and Kill Pandora with Tasker | DroidForums.net | Android Forums & News

[quote=“Will H, post:3, topic:189263”]Won’t the answer depend a lot on what device your trying to play Pandora? For example, playing Pandora on a Roku is a simple one-line Lua script using the REST interface.

Or are you trying to play Pandora on your Android? There might be better places for an answer on that.http://www.droidforums.net/threads/how-to-start-play-pause-and-kill-pandora-with-tasker.111771/[/quote]

thanks for the reply will, sorry if my post was hard to understand (may have been a little sleep deprived :D) I would like to continue playing pandora through my raspberry pi (kodi) as it works nicely to wake up my tv too (my tv is still dumb but smart enough to receive commands through hdmi) ;D