Russound CAM 6.6 Plugin

I am trying to find a programmer who will create a Plugin for a Russound CAM 6.6 to be used with a ethernet to serial device. I am hoping to find a programmer on Freelancer or some other similar site. If anyone wishes to contribute to the development of this plugin please let me know. This way we can share the cost. If anyone wishes to create the Plugin for a fee please let me know also.

Thanks

Count me in. Would love to see this work. I tried but gave up on it, could not find anyone who wanted/cared.

I would contribute.

I’m likewise interested. I have both a CAV6.6 and a CAM6.6, connected together. I’d be willing to test things working in a multi-amp setup.

Any update on this? Anyone here know of someone who might want to create this plugin and get paid?

[quote=“margo, post:1, topic:191269”]I am trying to find a programmer who will create a Plugin for a Russound CAM 6.6 to be used with a ethernet to serial device. I am hoping to find a programmer on Freelancer or some other similar site. If anyone wishes to contribute to the development of this plugin please let me know. This way we can share the cost. If anyone wishes to create the Plugin for a fee please let me know also.

Thanks[/quote]

the CAV runs on the same protocol as the caa 66 I think so you could use it with the app perhaps