Running Lua script in PLEG. Did something change from UI5 to UI7?

Recently upgraded from ui5 vera3 to ui7 vera plus. All is good on the PLEG side now that i renumbered everything to match my old scenes. I do have one logic that runs a lua script, this worked fine in UI5 bit seems to be broken in UI7 - can someone look at it and tell me if needs to be changed? Thanks

[code]–Basement Therm Adjust
local dIDT = 235 – Device ID of actual temperature device
local dIDD = 237 – Device ID of dummy temperature device
local adjust = 3 – Amount to adjust temperature
local curTemp = tonumber((luup.variable_get(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1”,“CurrentTemperature”,dIDT)))
local newTemp = curTemp + adjust
luup.variable_set(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1”, “CurrentTemperature”, newTemp, dIDD)

–Feels Like Device 219
local feelslike = luup.variable_get(“urn:upnp-micasaverde-com:serviceId:Weather1”,“FeelsLike”,98)

–Outside DewPoint Device 259
local dewpoint = luup.variable_get(“urn:upnp-micasaverde-com:serviceId:Weather1”,“DewPoint”,98)

–Basement Celcius Calculator
local basementAvgF = luup.variable_get(“urn:upnp-org:serviceId:TemperatureSensor1”,“CurrentTemperature”,319)
local basementAvgC = (basementAvgF - 32.0)/1.8


I just migrated UI5 to UI7, and had lua in one of my PLEGs. Once I updated my device IDs, it worked as expected. The first time I didn’t have them all right, which threw errors. Bottom line is I don’t think there are any major changes…

You may have to test each couple of lines in Test Luup Code until you find the error. Or check the Luup log - I think custom Lua errors get logged…