RFY : sun+wind detector support

Hi all,
I just noticed the rfxmgr program show an option to enable/disable the Somfy/RFY sun+wind detector
Is it available in the vera plugin??

Thanks

No

Thanks for your reply.

It would be a nice addition :wink:

This feature is now available in the trunk version.

Wonderful! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

@lolodomo & others

Just a question from a noob (me)

I have my 2 sun-window-screens and 1 sun-extending-screen (non-rts) automated with Fibaro Rollershutters modules (FGRM-222).

If I would buy the RFX and a Somfy/RFY sun+wind detector could I intergrate it in Vera so that I can contol the Fibaro Rollershutter modules if based on the Sun/Wind values?

What about more then 1 Somfy/RFY sun+wind detector with RFX? Is that possible?

What about the optional Somfy rainsensor that can be hooked up to the sun+wind detector?

Thanks in advance!

[quote=“mcalistair, post:6, topic:187086”]@lolodomo & others

Just a question from a noob (me)

I have my 2 sun-window-screens and 1 sun-extending-screen (non-rts) automated with Fibaro Rollershutters modules (FGRM-222).

If I would buy the RFX and a Somfy/RFY sun+wind detector could I intergrate it in Vera so that I can contol the Fibaro Rollershutter modules if based on the Sun/Wind values?

What about more then 1 Somfy/RFY sun+wind detector with RFX? Is that possible?

What about the optional Somfy rainsensor that can be hooked up to the sun+wind detector?

Thanks in advance![/quote]

RFXtrx433E allows to enable/disable Sun/Wind sensor but not to retireve Sun/Wind values.

Oke thnx for the reply. Is it technically impossible? Or might it be added in a later stage?

Oke thnx for the reply. Is it technically impossible? Or might it be added in a later stage?[/quote]

No idea. Only RFXCOM could answer to that question.

The RFXtrx433E does not receive Somfy for technical reasons. (Somfy does not operate at 433.92MHz)

Thnx, that’s clear now. Pitty though :cry:

I have successfully added my Somfy windows coverings (normally control by sun-wind sensor or Somfy Telis 4 RTS remote) to the rfxtrx plugin. Now I want to be able to disable/enable my Somfy Solaris RTS sun-wind senors from Vera.

If understand the above thread correctly, is possible to do this in the latest plugin version from the trunk. I have installed that version but I don’t understand how to add, and to control, the sun-wind sensor.

read here : http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,31363.msg236870.html#msg236870

You don’t have to add anything. Just use the UI (special commands in managed devices tab) or luup code in a scene (see link in the previous message).

Thank you for your help. I was so stuck i my head on adding the sun-wind sensor as a device that I didn’t look for any other option…