RFXtrx controller on a Vera Plus and UI7

I’m trying to set up a RFXcom RFXtrx controller module to operate a “DC106, Yooda …” curtain motor using LightwaveRF. But I cannot create the “DC106 …” device. It appears in the selecion list under the RFXtrx app’s “New device” menu. I select it, fill in the required fields, then press “save”. It responds that Vera will reload the engine, but it doesn’t. Nothing happens - no new device, no nothing.

I followed the Vesternet APNT-116 User Guide, downloading the files and following the maual installation procedure.

I had this working before, on a Vera 3 running UI7, so it’s a mystery as to why it won’t work now.

Any ideas?

You should get the ZIP file in this post. It contains the latest version of the plugin files. If you’re already using those files I suggest looking at the Vera log. You can do that from your browser: http://[your Vera IP address]/cgi-bin/cmh/log.sh?Device=LuaUPnP

Hi @MyHouse ,

Perhaps you need to manually install the updated version by uploading the luup files. Please check:

Plugin update Version 1.96 - #21 by tinman
RFXtrx Plugin Notes

If you run into any issues, please reach out to us at support@ezlo.com
We don’t support third-party plugins but we will do our best to assist.

Regards.

Thanks for that. I had tried to find updated luup files, but couldn’t find them.
All updated now and working. At least, it looks that way. I’m controlling my Vera remotely, so I can’t verify whether or not the curtains open & close, but it’s looking good.

Hello @MyHouse ,

Glad to read. Thanks for confirming!

Best.