Rfxcom.Can't Detect Device

hi Newbie here,

Recently purchase a VeraPlus with RFX433e for intention of controlling my RF curtain motors .

Long story short , i had contacted Vera Support and followed the below instructions to install the Plugin

(1) updated to 1.7.3532
(2)Installed RFXCOM Gateway Plugin
(3)Inserted J_RFXtrx.js into Luup
(4) check Baud@38400 and and selected “RFXcontroller” in Serial configuration

Now under device>RFXCOM Controller is constantly showing “rfxcom.Can’t Detect Device”.

Anyone with similar problem and managed to solved them ?

Hi

this may not be of much use and I don’t know if it is related or not, but the latest VERA firmware appears to have broken the functionality of the RFXtrx plugin.
I only realised this when I came to add on some more relays a few days ago ( and accepted the firmware update to VERA ).

On the plus side, VERA support fixed my issues for me quickly remotely - I think they downgraded to an earlier firmware version.

Cheers

Richard

OK, two things to check:

1. If you installed an RFXCOM plugin from from the Install Apps page in the Vera interface it probably will not work. I don’t think that plugin has been updated in a very long time. I suggest that you uninstall that plugin and download the files from this post: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,52229.0.html
  2. I just updated the Vera firmware in my VeraPlus to the latest version and the plugin for the RFXtrx seems to be working OK.