Reverted to UI5 and Veramate Won't Login

I completely wiped my Vera Unit and did a factory restore. When trying to login with the VeraMobile App it works fine and logs into the unit however if I use VeraMate I get the following error message on both my and my wife’s devices.

This operation couldn’t be completed 404 Not Found

Not Found

The requested URL /port_3480/data_request was not found on this server.

error 1.)

Odd… Guest Login works though…

This is due to the downgrade procedure which leaves a Vera still connected to the UI7 authentication system - VeraMate sees that there is a UI7 Vera box connected, so attempts to use that.

I know there are a couple issues after a downgrade which I’ve been trying to support. Could you confirm you are on 9.5, as it should now have showed you both the UI7 and UI5 boxes if they are detected, meaning you can now choose UI5 specifically if there are both.

In any event, if you log in to your UI7 account (home.getvera.com) and disconnect the old box, or, simply change the password for your UI5 account to be different to UI7 (if it’s not), VeraMate will not try and connect using the UI7 authentication.

My username and password is different for UI7 and UI5. I even tried creating a new UI5 username. I am running 9.5.2.4 Veramate.

In that case something is happening on the server due to the downgrade that isn’t setup properly - if you send the diagnostics from within the app, I can see what/how it’s trying to connect.

Installed UI7 and restored a UI7 backup. I’m good on Veramate now. since my unit had crashed and had to do a flash anyways thought I’d revert to UI5… apparently not that easy. THanks anyways.