Rename workflow issue

Am getting curious behaviour when I click into renaming workflows. Would appear the text box is displayed under the Settings and Clone buttons …

fix will be in next release. beta version is avail on GitHub - amg0/ALTUI: Enhancement Interface for VERA home automation system

Thanks amg0. Another curio - cloned workflow 0-1 to get Clone of Workflow 0-1 #0-2. All good. Then cloned #0-2 to get Clone of Clone of Workflow 0-1 but only just realised it is also #0-2 and not #0-3. Additionally it seems to have overwritten the original #0-2 which is now called Clone of Clone of Workflow 0-1 #0-2 also.

To remedy tried cloning #0-1 again and a new workflow has been created ‘Clone of Workflow 0-1 #0-2’ The new workflow is a duplicate of the other two workflows #0-2.

[quote=“powisquare, post:3, topic:200095”]Thanks amg0. Another curio - cloned workflow 0-1 to get Clone of Workflow 0-1 #0-2. All good. Then cloned #0-2 to get Clone of Clone of Workflow 0-1 but only just realised it is also #0-2 and not #0-3. Additionally it seems to have overwritten the original #0-2 which is now called Clone of Clone of Workflow 0-1 #0-2 also.

To remedy tried cloning #0-1 again and a new workflow has been created ‘Clone of Workflow 0-1 #0-2’ The new workflow is a duplicate of the other two workflows #0-2.[/quote]
thx, fix available (I hope) in version on GitHub - amg0/ALTUI: Enhancement Interface for VERA home automation system

What’s best way to apply fix on openLuup - replace all files from github via WinSCP?

yes

Sorry - ran in to a bit of trouble there. Just to confirm I should copy all the files over and not just J_ALTUI_uimgr.js and J_ALTUI_utils.js?

On another note have a workflow condition that won’t fire … tonumber (new) > 19 and ALTUI.time_is_between(“04:30”,“22:29”)

The first part works but ALTUI.time is not firing. Is time different on openLuup?

[quote=“powisquare, post:7, topic:200095”]Sorry - ran in to a bit of trouble there. Just to confirm I should copy all the files over and not just J_ALTUI_uimgr.js and J_ALTUI_utils.js?

On another note have a workflow condition that won’t fire … tonumber (new) > 19 and ALTUI.time_is_between(“04:30”,“22:29”)

The first part works but ALTUI.time is not firing. Is time different on openLuup?[/quote]

the best is to enable DEBUG mode and study the actual expression evaluation as listed in the logs. no idea for openluup

Morning amg0 - having trouble renaming workflows again. I click the name and three dots appear. Unable to get much further than that. Cheers.

I cannot repro the issue.
can you make a screen shot and give precise version of ALTUI & Vera that you use ?

I just can’t resist, sorry:

C

Title 1 & 2 (Light theme) are on a Vera v.1.7.855 and Title 3 & 4 (Dark theme) are on openLuup

ok, got it this time.
please try version on GitHub - amg0/ALTUI: Enhancement Interface for VERA home automation system