Release Notes - RTOS firmware v.8.539

We’ve released a new RTOS firmware v.8.539 for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers.

New Features:

• Added support for overheat child device in House modes and notifications for Overheat child device
  • Implemented API for changing status of items
  • Implement Lua API for changing house modes using the keypad
  • Add needed notifications for Power state sensor
  • Implemented WebSocket API for gateway settings

Improvements:

• Add syncNotification flag to hub.device.updated broadcast if room Id was changed
  • Add Location UUID setting to controller settings
  • Implemented Zwave network reconstruction in Znet for battery devices
  • Memory usage optimization

Fixes:

• Fixed the issue with the weekly PIN code restrictions not being set correctly
  • Fixed the issues with Missing “internetAvailable” and “signalQuality” from request hub.network.get
  • Fixed the issues with unable to reset Zwave Settings
  • Fixed the issue on door locks with Lua errors when working with user codes and restrictions
  • Fixed the issues with the Status of items where the Flag was not set synced for some items
  • Fixed the issues with not being able to set the timezone to a new custom value.

Known issues:

• Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.
2 Likes

Is it safe to say that beta testing on Ezlo Atom hubs is no longer required of us, since the release of this RTOS firmware? I ask because I unplugged my tester Atom unit a couple of months ago after running out of things to try with it.

Come to think of it, I/we never received any specific guidance on WHAT to do or try with the Atom / Plus / Edge / App during beta, so testing (for me) was just a self-guided, random experience from day one. But it was fun while it lasted. Just wanted to check and make sure no further testing was required on our part. Thanks.