We’ve released a new RTOS firmware v.8.539 for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers.
- Added support for overheat child device in House modes and notifications for Overheat child device
- Implemented API for changing status of items
- Implement Lua API for changing house modes using the keypad
- Add needed notifications for Power state sensor
- Implemented WebSocket API for gateway settings
- Add syncNotification flag to hub.device.updated broadcast if room Id was changed
- Add Location UUID setting to controller settings
- Implemented Zwave network reconstruction in Znet for battery devices
- Memory usage optimization
- Fixed the issue with the weekly PIN code restrictions not being set correctly
- Fixed the issues with Missing “internetAvailable” and “signalQuality” from request hub.network.get
- Fixed the issues with unable to reset Zwave Settings
- Fixed the issue on door locks with Lua errors when working with user codes and restrictions
- Fixed the issues with the Status of items where the Flag was not set synced for some items
- Fixed the issues with not being able to set the timezone to a new custom value.
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.