We’ve released a new RTOS firmware v.8.524 for Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub controllers with the following:
- Added support in the firmware for HTTP request action block for Scenes
- Added support for INDICATOR Command Class (V3)
- Improvements on working with Zwave devices settings
Fixed the issue on SMART START where room added during device registration was not assigned after adding the device.
Bug fixing on Z-Wave devices
- Issue with incorrect sunrise/sunset time for scene in case the timezone is changed after enrollment. The sunrise/sunset scenes are calculated based on location and for the moment we do not have UI support to change it after enrollment (API is in progress of being integrated in UI)
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state.
- Issues with wrong response codes for http request (0 code instead of 404 and -1 or 0 instead of 200)