We’ve released a new **EzVidoo release v.0.9.0 **
You can download it both for Windows or Linux under its homepage. www.ezvidoo.com
EzVidoo is a full-blown CCTV capability that has a hub running in it that can run both in Windows and Linux environments. It is FREE to install and use it locally on your own computers!
EzVidoo is the Next gen CCTV because it has a hub built-in. So with EzVidoo you can run Ezlo hub firmware on your own Windows PC or a Linux Computer. You can also transform any IP camera that supports RTSP protocol into a motion detection trigger device for your smart home system. World’s first Free CCTV software that has a full blown Hub Firmware built in running both windows or linux.
In this new release, you can add any type of hotzones to detect any changes. You can see a some examples below:
- Multi point, multi zone, polygonal hotzones (You can now create any number of flexible zones to detect any changes)
- decreased download size by 50%
- hardware scaling enabled
- CPU and resource usage utilization improvements
- Improved onboarding flow, auto Soft-hub creation
- deletion of video files on camera delete
- deletion of files with retention
- various bug fixes in automated builds