Release Notes - EzVidoo pre-beta v.0.13.0

Hi everyone,

We’ve released a new **EzVidoo release v.0.13.0 **

You can download it both for Windows or Linux under its homepage. www.ezvidoo.com

EzVidoo is a full-blown CCTV capability that has a hub running in it that can run both in Windows and Linux environments. It is FREE to install and use it locally on your own computers!

EzVidoo is the Next gen CCTV because it has a hub built-in. So with EzVidoo you can run Ezlo hub firmware on your own Windows PC or a Linux Computer. You can also transform any IP camera that supports RTSP protocol into a motion detection trigger device for your smart home system. World’s first Free CCTV software that has a full blown Hub Firmware built in running both windows or linux.

New Features

• Search tags with AND/OR conditions
  • camera ip changes tolerated automaticly with re-searching cameras by MAC address
  • added 0.14 version virtual hub for instant streaming to mobile apps

Bug Fixes

• clip/history files inconsistant due to wrong fps estimation
  • once camera added its not visible in live page immediately
  • once camera preview available, image in live-view is not updated before a refresh
  • added sound control on live screen
  • on same network 2 virtualbox vidoo installation gets the same ip from router
  • fixed varios crashes, memory leaks
  • improved possible wrong rtsp url inputs by user
  • removed default added fake-cameras
  • added a new fake-camera for face-recognition testing(can be added by search camera)
  • adding/removing/altering camera resttings dramatically improved
  • internal processes occupying ports cause unaccessable vidoo fixed
  • full tag lists are displayed in tag list with colors
  • flickering due to periodic refresh in live view fixed
  • improved timezone list, auto daylight saving settings
  • left over zombie processes fixed
2 Likes

I’ll check it out. Sounds better than Blue Iris.

Will you run in Linux or Windows environment?

Also, please let us know any new capabilities/features you would like to see in the product, we would be very happy to include it in our Engineering Roadmap.

Also, just as an FYI

Vidoo is already integrated with EZLogic for Automation…
So you can run full Automation on whatever is detected in Vidoo :wink:

You can now create automation with granular detection capabilities that combine:
Any Motion/Object
in Any Camera
in Any Zone

Here you can see a screenshot of how this will be done in EZlogic:
This is in internal beta will be available to our users very soon!

Thanks for the reply. I will be installing it on a Windows 11 desktop for now. My NAS I keep lean without any VM emulation so it can stream Plex without being over taxed.

So far, installation is more complicated than Blue Iris, since it requires an Oracle VM app. I have a well behaved Vera Plus at the moment and the Ezlo devices are not on my radar in the near future.

However as the Ezlo devices continue to develop, and I have more time to investigate in the next 3 or 4 years, I will likely switch, and video integration with my home automation will be very helpful.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yes windows for now requires the Oracle VM that Vidoo installs automatically.
Linux version doesn’t require it.

Have fun!

1 Like