Release Notes - Ezlo Linux Firmware LIVE release 2.0.11.1490.7 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure Vera Edge controllers

We’ve released today a new Ezlo Linux Firmware LIVE release2.0.11.1490.7 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure Ezlo controllers and Vera Edge running Ezlo Linux fw

Improvements:

• Improved logic of Device settings migration during Firmware upgrade

• Added support for both the CO and Smoke detector functionality for 2GIG-FF-345 Audio Detector

Fixes:

• Fixed the Issue with parameters not updating to defaults after the hub.device.setting.reset

• Fixed the issues with the Led behaviour in the devices exclusion process where the LED on the controller was flashing as if the controller is still in exclusion mode even after clicking the “Exit” button to exit from DPW.

• Fixed the issues on Cameras with controller not requesting cloud storage token before expiration

Known issues:

• Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state

• Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)

• Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF

• Issues with some Door Locks, as Danalock V3, that are not added with S2 encryption

• Vera Edge Wifi connectifity issues:

• Issues the Vera Edge controller not being able sometimes to connect to a Wifi network
    • Issus with disabling wifi interfaces not working on Vera Edge
    • Issues with hub.network.get method reporting AP interface as up, even if it is disabled
4 Likes

Is the Linux-based Vera Edge still only accessible via the VeraMobile™ app? Or does it happen to have a web GUI like its non-Linux former persona?

Just curious, because I interact very little with my beta Edge but would certainly engage more with a UI that was more comfortable to use.

Hello @VeraGator,
The VeraEdge running the Linux firmware, same as Ezlo controllers, can be accessed only through the VeraMobile app, even after this firmware release. You can also use the API tool here.

1 Like

How is firmware on Ezlo Secure updated? How do I check to see what version my Secure is using?

Thanks!

In the app under either Customer Care (Android) or Tech support (iOS) it states the current app and hub firmware version

Thank you! I see that my Ezlo Secure has 2.0.12.1514.2 firmware. Is it upgraded automatically when released? I haven’t been performing any updates…

Thanks again

Yes it normally happens automatically. Sometimes you might need to reboot the hub though for it to pick up the new update.

I seem to have to manually reboot, via power lead, after each update. Seems my zigbee devices are not available, if this doesn’t happen. Will test this again after the next update.