Registration not showing

I created a new user surely for notifications the other day and now whenever I log in to my ALTui, even though I use my main login (CelticWebs), it shows as being the sub user (CelticVera) and flashes that it’s not registered.

How do I get it to show as registered again please?

Should be ok now
Thx

Showing as registered now. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue. Any chance you can fix mine too? (tsviper)
Thanks!

[quote=“Tsviper, post:4, topic:192281”]I’m having the same issue. Any chance you can fix mine too? (tsviper)
Thanks![/quote]
Can you please send me (private mail) your name, email and date you registered so I found you back in my list and I will then fix it for you. Thx

Hi there,

I installed openLuup yesterday night on my BB-Pi and paid for the AltUI registration.

Apparently that partially worked - my name is showing as the footer - but still saying “unregistered to gburnier”.

Thanks for your help.

Gilles

[quote=“gburnier, post:6, topic:192281”]Hi there,

I installed openLuup yesterday night on my BB-Pi and paid for the AltUI registration.

Apparently that partially worked - my name is showing as the footer - but still saying “unregistered to gburnier”.

Thanks for your help.

Gilles[/quote]
wierd, never had something like this before so please 2 things
1)send me a screen shot copy of your footer and make sure you clear/refresh the cache of your browser
2) check the javascrtip console of hte browser for potential errors here, send me the log
thx