Refreshing, please wait...

That message (Refreshing, please wait…) will not go away. The only way to make it go away is to Logout and then Login. I understand that this is probably issues related to Micasasverde servers and not Veramate but it has been going on for several weeks now. Still it is extremely annoying and renders my Veramate somewhat useless if I have to constantly Logoff and Login to make it work reliably. Just venting.

I’ve actually just started fixing this (in the beta version for 10.5). Is this on UI5? The micasaverde servers have recently started flipping between primary/secondary servers which they haven’t been doing very often before, and VeraMate isn’t handling it well.

Logging out and back in, or just killing the app (double tap home & swiping up), causes it to refresh and use the latest micasaverde server.

I can say that I experienced this on UI7. Most of the time killing the app resolves the issue. One time I had to go into the ios settings and reset on next start.

[quote=“veramate, post:2, topic:190887”]I’ve actually just started fixing this (in the beta version for 10.5). Is this on UI5? The micasaverde servers have recently started flipping between primary/secondary servers which they haven’t been doing very often before, and VeraMate isn’t handling it well.

Logging out and back in, or just killing the app (double tap home & swiping up), causes it to refresh and use the latest micasaverde server.[/quote]
Yes I’m on UI5. I’ve been getting a few of the Micasaverde incident reports that sometimes point at relay server issues and the like.

The 10.5 beta is switching successfully between the primary/secondary servers now, and I can confirm I’ve seen it work successfully when the micasaverde servers flip, for whatever reason.

@Rmervine, UI7 works differently, and I’ve simply seen issues where VeraMate is unable to connect to Micasaverde. I will investigate further to see if there is anything further I could do with this new code though.

I’m having the same problem in 10.5 version, i get the refreshing bar and when i clicked the blue bar the diagnostics page appears, it shows errors on unit locating sometimes or problems with vera 11 oem rely, but i downloaded veramobile app and it works like a charm.

please help

I’m also have the same issue. I’m running ver. 10.7.2.2