Refreshing Please Wait Much Worse Than Ever

So here is yet another thread on the stuck refreshing issue. Today (for me) VeraMate is simply not working at all, just keep getting the refreshing please wait message and it never goes away. I normally kill the app and re-launch it and it works but not today. The Vera iOS app is working fine, still sucks but it works without issue, VeraMate not so much. Hey VeraMate why can’t this get fixed…?

I am also having this issue. Thought maybe it was my network but when I kill the app and restart it everything works. I also have the Vera app and although very ugly and hard to navigate it works quickly and updates status immediately.

My wife is the one that complains the most about the Vera mate app she constantly screams that the lights done work but it’s really the app that is on a constant refresh loop.

It worked last night, this am I cannot get the app to connect at all either WiFi or LTE.

Worked fine yesterday, but today i’m having the same issues as others. Won’t connect. If I login as “guest” on my wifi network and use the veraplus local ip, the app works fine. Looks to me like it isn’t connecting to the Vera servers.

Please fix this! I’m leaving for a trip this evening and would like to be able to login so that I can use my Vera.

I’m having the same issue (I’m using premium). I can access via the web ui, on my network and outside of my network, the vera app also works both in and out of network, but Veramate keeps “refreshing” both in and out of network. Is there a fix for this? It started a few days ago.

I’m currently looking into this - I haven’t noticed anything personally, but am still trying to replicate this happening. Will look to find out asap.

Not a long term solution obviously, but have you tried killing the app fully, and restarting? And/or logging out and back in?

I uninstalled the app and the problem persisted. Today it started working again…

Killing the app and restarting is does seem to fix the issue momentarily but we hope that there would be a permanent solution coming.

Hi, I just want to say that I love the look of the app but recently the refresh wait has become a major issue. The only recourse is to close the app and restart which by that point takes away from the convenience of home automation. I had it in my mind that it was not an app issue but a vera issue so i have been living with it for some time. Recently i tried an app that i use on my android tablet called Imperihome which now has an IOS app. To my surprise it works great no issues and almost instant response on all the devices. One thing i dont like is the interface which to me is ugly.

Any chance that vera mate can correct the problem soon? Possibly copying the way that imperihome communicates wth the Vera hub.

Thanks

To keep you updated, I’ve finally seen an occurrence today - I’m unsure if this covers everyone who’s had an issue, but will definitely be an issue.

It seems the micasaverde authentication rules/data don’t match their own configuration sometimes. My suspicion is other apps aren’t quite following the documentation completely, and have chosen the server differently (which happens to work in these times).

I’ll get a patch for a workaround to Apple asap… hopefully you’ll see an update within the week.

That’s great news, thanks…!

I am still experiencing this same issue. Has a fix been found yet?

Me too…! Still very frustrating