Reactor not performing activities

I have a Reactor expression that is meant to change my home mode when conditions are met. It uses the iPhoneLocator plugin to determine if someone is home or not, and if none of the iPhoneLocator instances are home, it is supposed to put Vera into Away mode. When any one of the locator instances arrive, it puts the system into Home mode. Pretty simple. And it worked for the longest time, and stopped going into Away mode inexplicably I think back in April or May. If I go to the activities, and perform the run on the action, it does change home mode. All the conditions become false, and it’s not performing the action.

As you can see, it hasn’t changed conditions since 7/13. I think that one I had to manually force.

Any suggestions?

The AND comparator on the top-most group suggests (to me, at least) that EVERYBODY needs to be home in order for the Rule to proceed. Is that what you intend? Or am I mis-reading something.

1 Like

Doh! I never caught that. It must have been changed accidentally at some point. That’s why a second set of eyes is so important sometimes. Thanks, that seems to have made a change. I really don’t know how I missed that, let alone changed it.

Been in that boat, knee deep in water, many times myself, sir. :slight_smile: