quick restore question

If I use a backup from the MIOS servers from a few weeks ago… and do a restore “with z wave network”… is the z wave network part from a backup made on the same date?

Not, necessarily. Probably not.

The Z-Wave network backup is supposed to be triggered by Include/Exclude operations. It should be dated for your last Include/Exclude before that Vera backup.

But it doesn’t always work, so the Z-Wave network backup might be older than you expect. In some cases, MUCH older.

You can see how old the Z-Wave network backup is by first downloading the Vera backup. Then using something that can unzip/interpret .tar.gz files, open it up and look at the date of etc/cmh/dongle.dump

[quote=“Z-Waver”]Not, necessarily. Probably not.

The Z-Wave network backup is supposed to be triggered by Include/Exclude operations. It should be dated for your last Include/Exclude before that Vera backup.

But it doesn’t always work, so the Z-Wave network backup might be older than you expect. In some cases, MUCH older.

You can see how old the Z-Wave network backup is by first downloading the Vera backup. Then using something that can unzip/interpret .tar.gz files, open it up and look at the date of etc/cmh/dongle.dump[/quote]
Thanks…helpful.with my system instability lately, I’d actually prefer something back when I knew things were stable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk