quick question

I was wondering if you guys can tell me if its possible to do the following: If I can do all this with GEOSENSE PROXIMITY AUTOMATION, would be great!

1. lights will go on at house entrance (if dark) - Jasco ZW4001
  2. Thermostat adjust temperature - Nest
  3. the main door will unlock itself - Kwikset 910 Z-Wave
  4. entrance hall lights goes on (if dark) - GE Dimmer 45612
  5. stairs light will go on (if dark) - GE Dimmer 45612
  6. 2nd floor hall lights goes on (if dark) - GE Dimmer 45612
  7. bedroom door unlocks - Kwikset 910 Z-Wave
  8. google tv turns on - GE Duplex Receptacle 45605
  9. bedroom light goes on (if dark) - GE Dimmer 45612

Please make any suggestions, I’m new to this, just got my Veralite and the items mentioned here. Im not sure if I ordered the right things.
Thanks!

[quote=“bonaduce754, post:1, topic:179565”]I was wondering if you guys can tell me if its possible to do the following: If I can do all this with GEOSENSE PROXIMITY AUTOMATION, would be great!

1. lights will go on at house entrance (if dark) - Jasco ZW4001
  2. Thermostat adjust temperature - Nest
  3. the main door will unlock itself - Kwikset 910 Z-Wave
  4. entrance hall lights goes on (if dark) - GE Dimmer 45612
  5. stairs light will go on (if dark) - GE Dimmer 45612
  6. 2nd floor hall lights goes on (if dark) - GE Dimmer 45612
  7. bedroom door unlocks - Kwikset 910 Z-Wave
  8. google tv turns on - GE Duplex Receptacle 45605
  9. bedroom light goes on (if dark) - GE Dimmer 45612

Please make any suggestions, I’m new to this, just got my Veralite and the items mentioned here. Im not sure if I ordered the right things.
Thanks![/quote]

Well, the “GEOSENSE PROXIMITY AUTOMATION” is a Revolv H/A term for their geofencing, and Vera doesn’t really have anything like that baked in. You can get the iPhone Locator plug-in which will do all of that though. In fact I’m currently doing most of that now, other than unlocking the house, it’s not 100% reliable so I don’t want to chance it BUT I do have it lock all the doors when I leave house.

I believe you can find a quite a bit of Android support for geofencing as well, I just don’t know first hand.

Great! I thank you for your response. Do you know the differences in-between Veralite and Smartthings? I have Vera and I’m considering Smartthings as well.

Thanks!