Qubino Flush Dimmers - How do I adjust Halogen vs LED dim levels?

I have a good amount of Qubino Flush Dimmers installed and in some rooms they control downlights with halogen bulbs (35W) and in other rooms they control downlights with LED bulbs (3.7W). All 220V.

When I dim the halogen lights to ex 50% the illumination goes down to half. But when I set the dim level to 50% on the LED lights the lights are not affected at all. On the LED lights I have to go down to around 7% to get half the illumination. I assume this has to do with the lower power consumption on the LED bulbs.

Is it possible to configure the Qubino Flush Dimmers so when I set the dimming on the LED lights to ex 50% I get half the illumination? If so, how is that done in Vera Edge (I have UI7, latest version)?

LED’s use circuitry inside the lamps to convert the 220V to their operation voltage so lowing the power to the lamp does nothing initially. Are they designed as dimmable lamps. LED’s are best controlled by trailing edge dimmers.

Yes. The Qubino Flush dimmers (which I use) are MOSFET trailing edge dimmers and all my LED bulbs are dimmable.

Not sure which version of the Qubino you have but on the latest version you can set parameters 60 and 61 to set the min and max dimming values. If you reduce the max/min dimming value on the LED attached switch, that should help even out the experience between the rooms. I would start by reducing the max dimming value on the LED based switch since the light does appear to dim until much lower on the range.

Here is the snippet from the manual

Parameter no. 60 ? Minimum dimming value
Available configuration parameters (data type is 1 Byte DEC):
? default value 1 = 1% (minimum dimming value)
? 1- 98 = 1% - 98%, step is 1%. Minimum dimming values is set
by entered value.
NOTE: The minimum level may not be higher than the maximum level! 1% min. dimming value is defined by Z-Wave multilevel device class. Parameter no. 61 ? Maximum dimming value
Available configuration parameters (data type is 1 Byte DEC):
? default value 99 = 99% (Maximum dimming value)
? 2- 99 = 2% - 99%, step is 1%. Maximum dimming values is set
by entered value.
NOTE: The maximum level may not be lower than the minimum level! 99% max. dimming value is defined by Z-Wave multilevel device class.

I did play around with parameter 60 and 61 initially but had some problems getting the values to be properly set. Though, gave it a new shot and seems to be working now. I am now operating with 2% on parameter 60 and 25% on parameter 61. That seems to level it out quite well.