Pushover on iOS - can you override sounds for each specific alert

Evening, If I understand correctly you can override the default profile for Pushover when you add “{sound=SelectedSound}” in the Configure Notifications Message Override section, correct? For some reason when I do this, nothing changes on my iPhone alert. For example, I’m trying to set a “Siren” when the Front Door is Unlocked. But when it comes through on my iphone it’s the regular tone.

I’m also getting double notifications, I have two profiles setup one for my wife and one for mine, I think that’s the problem. When I uncheck my wife’s I only get one alert. Each profile has this in the message “{device=MattP}”

I believe the sounds are lower case … you have to double check with the Pushover API.
Similarly device has to match what’s listed on the Pushover webpage.

When you try to add arguments you MUST conform to the providers syntax, which is usually case specific.

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer”]I believe the sounds are lower case … you have to double check with the Pushover API.
Similarly device has to match what’s listed on the Pushover webpage.

When you try to add arguments you MUST conform to the providers syntax, which is usually case specific.[/quote]

I did match the case as it is with the profile/device name and I’m still getting two alerts, I tried to put it all lowercase and still getting two alerts.

I did get the sound working, all lowercase is correct. THANKS!

Any additional thoughts on the double alerts, it’s annoying, lol, I need to figure it out.