Push Notifications with VeraMate Alerts

I installed the Vera Alerts AND the VerMate Alerts plugin’s and have the two working together to send me alerts via VeraMate on my iPhone. Works great except I’m also getting a 2nd alert for each directly from Vera. How can I set this up to get ONLY alerts from VeraMate…?

Pretty sure you just need to go into Users & Account Info > User Info - then disable the push notifications and/or text and emails.

hi, i installed the veramate plugin, the “send text” button in the device works, i receive the notification. but i cannot receive the real notifications. i receive them on same iphone with the vera app.
the notifications are enable on veramate…
is it an issue in the iu7

[quote=“albert82, post:3, topic:190588”]hi, i installed the veramate plugin, the “send text” button in the device works, i receive the notification. but i cannot receive the real notifications. i receive them on same iphone with the vera app.
the notifications are enable on veramate…
is it an issue in the iu7[/quote]

There are no known problems with UI7 that would prevent this. It depends on what you mean with “real notification” - the inherent notification in Vera don’t get picked up in the app - they need to be redirected to go through to VeraMate. This is done either by hooking into the Vera notifications with the plugin “Vera Alerts”, or, manually setting up LUUP code to send a message. The FAQ has more information: