Problems with Nest Plugin

So I love the AltUI and I just sent $20 your way for the registration, however I have one annoying problem I can’t get around.

I have a Nest Thermostat, and I’ve been using a plugin called “VeraConnect WWN” to manage it. It works fine in the normal Vera UI7, however in your AltUI i can’t control (or even view in some places) the temperature.

I attached a few pictures that show what it looks like in UI7, and in AltUI.

It works fine in UI7, but in AltUI on the “Devices” screen, the up and down arrows (blue or red) don’t do anything, and the slider in the “Control Panel” screen doesn’t do anything either.

[quote=“Klathmon, post:1, topic:192899”]So I love the AltUI and I just sent $20 your way for the registration, however I have one annoying problem I can’t get around.

I have a Nest Thermostat, and I’ve been using a plugin called “VeraConnect WWN” to manage it. It works fine in the normal Vera UI7, however in your AltUI i can’t control (or even view in some places) the temperature.

I attached a few pictures that show what it looks like in UI7, and in AltUI.

It works fine in UI7, but in AltUI on the “Devices” screen, the up and down arrows (blue or red) don’t do anything, and the slider in the “Control Panel” screen doesn’t do anything either.[/quote]
I ll give a try but if the plugin is complex it ll might be very hard to figure out. Some ply are so complex that they cannot work on altUI. Few fortunately.
Also try the ui7 behavior thermostat option in the option page , then force a reload refresh of the page.
If it still fails try to capture JavaScript console log messages while you display and interact with the plugin. Ctrl shift j on chrome

Well checking that option results in the attached image. It looks like it’s getting somewhere, but the arrows just increment/de-increment a counter on the right, and nothing ever happens.

the js console shows only one error that doesn’t look like it’s related (the function trim on line 110 in J_ALTUI_api.js is throwing an error because null is being passed in. That’s happening on page load, so i doubt it’s related) I’m a javascript developer, so i’m pretty comfortable here.

Clicking either of the buttons still doesn’t change anything on the thermostat, and no other errors are thrown.

[quote=“Klathmon, post:3, topic:192899”]Well checking that option results in the attached image. It looks like it’s getting somewhere, but the arrows just increment/de-increment a counter on the right, and nothing ever happens.

the js console shows only one error that doesn’t look like it’s related (the function trim on line 110 in J_ALTUI_api.js is throwing an error because null is being passed in. That’s happening on page load, so i doubt it’s related) I’m a javascript developer, so i’m pretty comfortable here.

Clicking either of the buttons still doesn’t change anything on the thermostat, and no other errors are thrown.[/quote]

can you use chrome debugger and capture the network exchanges ( network page ) while you are clicking on the buttons. these should be typical luup Action http calls on this device