Problem with video camera upload?

Have you had any problems with the automatic upload from video cameras to the built-in or Vera Sentinel cloud storage?

For a couple of days I’ve been receiving system alerts of the type “Upload failed” whenever the cameras are triggered by things like the door sensors and I can’t download the supposedly recorded video, getting a HTTP400 error in the Android app when attempting this.

Any ideas?

So I take it everyone’s video uploads work fine?

Many folks never use it. We use Blue Iris.

Gotcha…I opened a support ticket, hope it will resolve it.

I do like how the Sentinel service is completely integrated, I’ve considered Blue Iris previously and might dedicate my always-on PC to running it as well, but it just seems like an extra complication since all my cameras are supported by Vera anyway and all I really want them to do is record to cloud when triggered.

So, got a reply from Support, it seems it’s not just me:

“The situation you encountered with the cameras is a server-side issue and it only replicates under certain conditions. I reported it to our development team which is working on a fix patch, it should be solved in a future cloud update. However, at the moment I cannot provide an ETA for it.”

It would be nice if I didn’t have to pay for Sentinel while this was going on, gonna ask for a refund for the current month.