Problem getting Foscam FI8910 running under Vera Lite after reset

Hi All,

Just recently bought a new house and I am in the process of setting up my Vera. Unfortunately, I had to reset my Vera so I lost all my devices including my Foscam cameras, which is the problem. The Vera automatically recognized my cameras when I set them up originally, (UI5) but now it won?t. I talked to Tech support and they were able to help me get one of the cameras up and running, but it has no pan and tilt functionality.

I am hoping someone has been able to successfully setup the Foscam cameras on UI7 using one of the available third party apps, which is what I originally used, (can’t remember which one) and which automatically recognized my cameras and can hopefully remember what they did to get them working.

My setup is as follows:

Vera Lite running UI7 firmware version 1.7.1017
Four Foscam FI8910 pan and tilt cameras running firmware version 11.37.2.65 Web UI version 2.0.10.15

When checking Vera it shows the following apps that can be used with Foscams
Foscam HD version 1.1
VistaCam SD, PT & HD for UI5 version 1.44
Foscam IP Camera version 2.6

Does anywhere have a walkthrough for setting up the Foscam cameras or can point me to one?

It?s frustrating as I know the Vera Lite will work fine with my cameras because I had it working, but for the life of me I can?t get to work now and its holding up the rest of my setup as I?m trying to get the ?problem children? working first before moving on to the easy stuff.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Gordon

I’m having the same issue. Only I had two cameras on my Vera 3. This last update caused me to start from scratch and now I can’t get the cameras to work again. The threads I had saved don’t seem to be doing the job.