"Problem getting configuration information for your Vera named: xxxx"

The Vera Concierge server is installed on my windows server, and seems to be running perfectly.
All connection checks passes both on the local server and on appspot…
I’m currently trying to use the Vera Concierge app on my android, and immediatly upon opening the app it tells me:
“Problem getting configuration information for you Vera named: my Vera ID. What would you like to do?”
My vera is a VeraEdge running FW 1.7.3452.

How may I go ahead debugging this?
FYI, I have device names with special norwegian characters in them (???), if that could cause any harm in this regard…?

Send me your Vera Serial number … I will check the logs.

I’m having the same problem, but through google home. I tell it to turn on/off a light and GH says it’s doing it but nothing happens. I get vera concierge and it immediately says “Problem getting configuration data for your vera named…” This was working earlier today. I tried restarting the concierge server but that didn’t help. The vera itself seems to be fine and I can ping it from the server the concierge is running on. I’ll send my serial number via PM.

make sure on your Concierge Server IP: 192.168.xxx.xxx
Java VM: 1.8.0_65

and not 127.0.0.1 that happened to me and that was the issue

[quote=“RichieB, post:4, topic:198357”]make sure on your Concierge Server IP: 192.168.xxx.xxx
Java VM: 1.8.0_65

and not 127.0.0.1 that happened to me and that was the issue[/quote]

Yes, it’s bound to all network addresses. I can access the concierge webpage from another computer on the network.

Richard, any ideas?

Today my problem is worse because when I say “let me talk to vera concierge”, GH just says “I’m sorry, I don’t know how to help with that”. That’s probably separate, but concierge seems to be running happily.

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,56165.0.html