Preview of Multi-System Reactor

A little more information now on my web site: Reactor (Multi-System) | toggledbits

4 Likes

Congrats on the first release Patrick! I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

Congrats Patrick!!! Your plug-in will be a staple for every platform that it’ll be released on

1 Like

Super!! I certainly will try this. Any plans to integrate Fibaro Homecenter also (like Imperihome did and TheHomeRemote does)? It’s a very popular controller especially here in Europe. I use it myself next to some Vera controllers because not all zwave devices work well on Vera

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Trigger “at” a certain time (again)

A post was merged into an existing topic: MSR various observations and questions from newbie

Dear Patrick, where can I download your Reactor?

See this post here: Preview of Multi-System Reactor - #62 by rigpapa - Reactor - Ezlo Community

I can’t log in to the forum .
So here’s the question: I can’t run reactor on a raspberry pi. There is an error-2021-02-21_14-14-23
tell me what I’m doing wrong?
I did everything according to the instructions

Based on the error message, you’re not in the correct directory as prescribed by the instructions. To start it, you must be in the directory named reactor, where the app.js file is.

You need to get up and running on the other community. I will not answer you further here. This is not the community or support thread for this kind of question.

1 Like

thank you very much. I can’t log in to the community