PowerMax to Vera Plus Connection Issue

I’m definitely on U17 (1.7.3501).

I’ve taken some screen snapshots to the powerlink panel settings, hopefully they will be useful.

Thanks for the screen shots. They look similar to my screens. I’ve attached a couple of screen shots from the setup guide for comparison ( I couldn’t figure out how to insert them like you did?)

My first screen shot is comparable to your third screen. My second screen shot is comparable to your second screen. Did your screens ever look like these as shown in the setup guide? e.g. back when UI5 was still in use? Also, on screen 2, all of the Powerlink options appear to be greyed out on your screen like they are on mine, whereas on the screenshots from the user’s guide the buttons are shown as buttons with the color (light blue/dark blue) indicating off/on status and presumably those buttons worked, whereas my buttons do not function to change status.

My third screen shot shows my zones panel. All of my zones from 1 - 17 are in use, but zones 1,2 and 4-8 show up as “unused”, whereas they are actually in use. The status on all other buttons is shown correctly, including the motion zones. Also the note at the bottom says “Zones cannot be changed because ‘Auto-create devices option’ is On”… This refers to your and my second screen where all of the buttons are greyed out. Do your buttons work? and do you get this message on your Zones screen?

Thanks again for your help.

Hi, I’ve never been on U15, but yes the one element I cannot currently select are the buttons on screen shot 2, however the zones can be changed so the auto create option is clearly set as off, so no message about not being selectable. The drop down options do however work.