I put V1.4 on the ALTUI app Store (Mios app market is failing to update). Changes include:
- Added support for child devices for Climate, Locks, Windows, Sunroof, Trunk, Frunk, Charge Port, Charging, Inside temp, Outside temp.
- Added Vera event triggers.
- Not checking awake state for each command when sending a series of commands.
- Some re-writes
- Fix on auto software install
- Added Vera triggers in D_TeslaCar1.json
All child devices are based on a standard Vera device type so you can control them from the Vera App. For all On is good. I.e. Locks On is locked, so good. Off is unlocked. Windows On are closed, Off is Vent, etc. The Charging device is a Dimmer so you can set the desired load level. Default is 90%. Min is 50%, max 100%. For the Climate a Heater device is used so you can turn the Heat (climate) on and Off. Note that you can only change the target Inside temp when heating. This is a Vera ‘feature’. The Heater defice does not look or works well on ALTUI. I need to look at that as it is more ALTUI than this plugin I think…
Let me know how it is working for you.