Plugin: DSC Alarm Panel

I am needing some help integrating my DSC PC1832 into Vera.

I have EVL4 setup, and it TPI is online.

Vera sees the device created by the app. I added the zones and they are also showing. I have added the IP of EVL4 and the MAC address, and enabled RemoteArm.

The problem is, the app still says “Can’t Detect Device” And I unable to arm or disarm the system using any app or the web interface. Am I missing something simple?

I think I remember having a similar issue. I actually think that I was advised to give it a lot of time to set up… like 12 hours.

I have… it’s been 3 days since I installed it… i added 3 door sensors today and they have shown up in Vera

Did you change DSC Alarm Panel setting to Envisalink? It defaults to DSC-IT100

Yes, it was changed.

you might want to try posting up your settings and /or screen shots.
i have the evl3 and it works fine with the dsc 1832 and vera
not sure what changed/added with the evl4 though

here are screen shots of the alarm device it created and the partition it created. I added the IP address and MAC tot he Partition device and I have some success now.

I can and disarm the system but only “Stay” mode. The “Arm” button and the “Stay” button both are the system in Stay mode (no PIRs active).

here the Partition device setting

okay just a few things i noted looking at mine vs. yours
on the main alarm panel screen
first screen once you go into that device is your envisalink set and green?
under variables screen the following
I don’t have a MAC address set for anything, just my IP
you have a variable “interface password” i don’t have that at all
for vendor status on the next page i have status as 550 where yours is 510, i don’t know what 510 is code for…

on the partition device side. the only difference is i don’t have a mac OR an ip set on that page.
the only place i have an IP set is on the main alarm device, not the partition.
hope that is helpful

The envisalink toggle is green… i not sure what that vendor number is either. I had to create the UserInterface because it kept refusing to authenticate the credentials.

It is partially working now, I can arm/disarm but only in stay mode…if i click stay it does fine, if i click Arm it begins my wxit countdown but still arma in stay mide…weird

well i only have arm or disarm on mine… since i don’t have any motion detectors hooked up to my alarm (i have a bunch in my house, but for automation not alarm)
mine does that as well… if i press arm and send the code, it does the countdown thing… but for us, it’s only doors and windows. so that is fine.

I’ve been busy with life (automated)

Two observations.

1. On my IP address; I set it up with the port 4025. SO ip xxx.xxx.x.x:4025

I’m not sure why, but i did and I must have followed some directions from somewhere.

2. I remember I had the ‘Stay’ issue too. I think under the parameter EnableRemoteArm, i had to set it to “disarm” I’ll look into it more.