PLEG won't save anything in UI7 - New Vera Edge

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer”]Forgot about that …
You might backup each PLEG device before you delete any Z-Wave device … then RESTORE after you rename the devices.[/quote]We’re does it actually back up to?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also, if I simply do a restore of an old backup without restoring the network would it accomplish the same thing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:9, topic:197601”]You should not loose things … but the changes will not happen until the next reload.
If you close the edit window … and then open the edit window again … it should refresh the data from Vera.

Make sure you have the latest PLC and PLEG version.[/quote]
Hi,
I’m having similar problem of PLEG changes not being saved.
I’m working with PLEG for around 3 years. This is my main tool with more or less 100 conditions, and never had this problem.
PLEG ver - 7.47
PLC ver. - 7.48
Vera Edge - UI7 latest firmware - 1.7.3500

I had a call with vera support, with no issues found from their side.

Any ideas what can cause this?

Thanks,

I have the same issue - PLEG doesn’t save any changes I make (tried changing a condition and tried changing a LUA code within an Activity).

I have moved from one VeraSecure to a new VeraSecure (using backup & restore), due to a VeraSecure battery problem.

Any idea how I can make PLEG save changes?

I upgrade to the new generation PLEG and everything works great again.
BTW, I had the same issue with battery on my new Secure and just sent the all unit for replacement after it stopped working…