PLEG, Vera and Hue

Just getting started with PLEG…I have a Philips Hue light set as my trigger (that then turns on another light). Everything works fine if trigger through Vera, but if I use the Hue App to turn on the light, even though the status changes in Vera, PLEG acts as though it never happened. I’ve tried setting up the Hue Light as a 'trigger" as well as using “device properties”, but nothing. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help.

You are not doing anything wrong. I have been trying to figure this out too. The status bit does not change when turning light on or off from anywhere other than the Vera. But as a work around I look at the loadlevelstatus that does change. ==0 Off >0 On It is weird that loadlevelstatus would change but not the status. Maybe someone smarter than I can explain this.

Bill, thanks…works perfectly. Yup, really weird, but your workaround does what I need for now. The other thing that’s a bit annoying with the way I’m doing this is the lag between when Hue controller communicates with Vera controller, but hey, it is what it is. Thanks again.