PLEG Used for - Counter functionality

Hi ,

Could you guys share as many as scenarios where i can make use of counter from PLEG and 6in1 motion sensor and D/W sensor.
I am trying to implement some combination of scenarios so response will really help me.

With regards,
Vikram

I am playing with some counters in a test PLEG. You are welcome to see what I have come up with so far.

Where did you find the option to get the counter incremented? I can’t see that in actions?!

Thanks

[quote=“fyford, post:3, topic:198554”]Where did you find the option to get the counter incremented? I can’t see that in actions?!

Thanks[/quote]

It is in his actions

Device Action Arguments
PLEG - Test[189] IncrementCounter counterName=xLUUP_Restarts counterIncrement=1

I haven’t used a counter yet, but it looks like it works the same way as a timer. You reference the PLEG device itself, and pick the appropriate action from the drop down and manually type in the counter name.

Just found this thread about counter function I am looking to monitor my motion sensors using the counter feature has anyone have any working code as to show me how to get started , the documentation I have is not very clean as to where to really begin
Thanks

For example in a Logic Expression: “ThirdFloorBathroomRightSinkOccupancy and
(ThirdFloorBathroomRightSinkOccupancyCondition @ 3 < 00:02:00)”

This would be true if the motion sensor listed was current tripped, and the three last trips (including the current one) had all occurred within two minutes.