PLEG not evaluating.

I’m having a problem with a test PLEG in so much that it does not evaluate the condition(s) as they become TRUE.
I’m not seeing why and hope the wider PLEG community can offer a solution.

The Test PLEG could not be simpler, it’s based on the Heliotrope Plug In.

I have used a property to return the Azimuth, which i turn I have created a Condition which is then used to test when the Azimuth moves through set points of the compass.

In this case I am testing for 0,90 & 270. (90,0,270 which is the correct order of the travel of the Sun.
Over the past 3 weeks I have tried every combination I can think of, such as =, ==, eq, etc in the Condition Test. = returns a null, while == & eq only return a last false and no last true.
I have also tried this with Repeats On and Off.
I have tried to place express values as “90” or 090 and so on with no success.

The Test Pleg has been running for 7 days, in which it has never evaluated the Test Conditions even though the pAzimuth & cAzimuth return values.

Status report attached. If anyone has any ideas, I’m all ears.
TIA

I suspect the cAzimuth never hits exactly 90, 0, or 270.

Good thought, but it has to pass at least through 000.
Incidentally, 90 or 090 is the horizon on your RHS when facing North, as the Sun travels it has to pass through these all of the points.
I’ve just created a new Condition as the Sun is approaching 010, and I’ve set this to 6 decimal places and it still passed through without setting TRUE.

I do not think the variable ever hits exactly 90, 0, or 270. It would mean Vera is constantly watching the variable but it likely updates on some schedule. You may have to do a range, like between 89 and 91, as an example.

I’m thinking that PLEG cannot handle trigonometric calculations, although I’m only asking it to do a string comparison.
I’ll wait and see what Richard can offer.