PLEG for motion sensors

Can you please help me for below scenarios as well.

1. I have 2 motion sensor, where both will be idle/no motion detection happens at same time i.e. 30mins in onecase and 1hr idle in another case and then need to send notifications using AND operations. I tried where device is armed and no motion detects in vera but didn’t work.
  2. I have 1 motion sensor , where it will be idle/no motion detection occurs for 30mins in onecase and 1hr idle in another case and then need to send notifications. I tried where device is armed and no motion detects in vera but didn’t work.
  3. Is there way to get notification so that i can identify a person fall detection using motion sensors.
  4. Can you please share link or documents which provides details and example of using expression like when use sequence expression, multi trigger expression and general expression .
    This details will really help for my project.

With regards,
Vikram

[size=2px]http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,21603.0.html[/size]

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:499, topic:178580”]Strategy:
Input Timer: Named Morning Starts at 5AM every day … ends at 9AM every day.
Inputs Motion1 … MotionN

Conditions:
AnyMotion Motion1 or Motion2 or … MotionN
MorningMotion Morning; AnyMotion; !Morning
NoMorningMotion !MorningMotion and (!MorningMotion;!Morning)

Attach your alert to NoMorningMotion[/quote]

Hi Richard/Don,

I tried as you guys mentioned but i didnt get any notification. the condition failed .
I have attached the implementations, so can you look into it and suggest me how i can fix this.

With regards,
Vikram

You need to post a Status report.
It’s easy to print as a pdf and attach to your query.

[quote=“zedrally, post:5, topic:198215”]You need to post a Status report.
It’s easy to print as a pdf and attach to your query.[/quote]

The status report gives us information as to when things were true and when false.